One of Horizon’s areas of specialization is providing management services for professional and medical HOAs. These office condos, which are often attractive to attorneys and insurance professionals as well as those in the medical and dental fields, are much like their homeowner “cousins” – the individual owners are responsible for the interior of their spaces, but the building exterior and grounds are jointly owned and controlled.
We take care of all of the same things that fall under routine property management when we work with professional HOAs, but there are some additions:
- Budgeting assistance, which can include a reserve study
- Elimination of conflicts of interest between owners
- Mediation services to streamline communications and decision-making
- Guidance with respect to operating the building (since most owners don’t have the time or expertise)
- Consulting as required, with the goal of increasing the building’s value
Contact the Horizon team to find out more about our professional & medical HOA management services.